POST-DOCTORANT IN IMMUNOLOGY
Open position: Post-doctorant in immunology
Location: Unit INSERMU932, Team TransImm, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Date posted: July 2021
Application deadline: October 2021
The research group of Dr. Eliane Piaggio (Inserm U932, Paris, France) is seeking a degree-qualified post-doctorant. The candidate will be dedicated to work on several projects in the frame of fundamental and translational immunology research, related to CD4+ Tregs biology in cancer clinical studies. The applicant will be in charge of developing, handling, analyzing the experiments and follow the bibliography.
The initial contract is for 3 years.
Projects will be developed under the supervision of Dr Eliane Piaggio leading the team “Translational Immunotherapy” (https://science.curie.fr/recherche/biologie-interactive-des-tumeurs-immunologie-environnement/immunite-et-cancer/equipe-piaggio-loirat/).
The team encompasses 10 members, including two bioinformaticians and a project manager.
The group is part of a 130-person immunology department headed by Anna-Maria Lennon. The lab is located within the Institut Curie campus in the center of Paris. The building is equipped with state of the art facilities (imaging, proteomic, animal facility, genomic and cytometry platforms). The Institute hosts around 1500 bench scientists including many foreign students and post-doctoral fellows.
- PhD in immunology
- Demonstrated success in a previous research experience testified by publications
- Knowledge and experience on CD4+ Tregs biology will be a plus
Technical skills and abilities:
- Expert in multiparametric FACS
- Experience in analysis of next generation sequencing techniques (scRNASeq, ATACSeq, TCRSeq…) will be a plus
- Strong motivation, autonomy and excellent team working skills
- High standards of integrity, accuracy and great rigor are essential
- Good proficiency in English is mandatory
Please send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com